- 2 pounds of small potatoes (I like red potatoes), washed and unpeeled
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 T butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk or half & half, warmed
Slow Cooker Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so EASY and super tasty! (Yes, you can make the entire recipe in the slow cooker!) I make these with many meals, and always during the holidays!
- Combine all ingredients except milk in a single layer of an oval slow cooker.
- Cover and Crock on LOW for 7 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- Add half of milk to potatoes.
- Mash potatoes with potato masher, adding as much of the remaining milk as needed. DO NOT OVER MASH!