- 2 lbs. Small Potatoes (I like red potatoes), washed and unpeeled
- 1/4 c. Water or Chicken Broth
- 3 T. Unsalted Butter, cut into pieces
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. White Pepper
- 1 c. Half & Half, warmed
Slow Cooker Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so EASY and super tasty! (Yes, you can make the entire recipe in the slow cooker!) I make these with many meals, and always during the holidays!
- Combine all ingredients except half and half in a single layer of an oval slow cooker.
- Cover and Crock on LOW for 7 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- Remove Bay Leaf and discard.
- Add 1/2 c. Half & Half to the potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Mash potatoes with potato masher, adding as much of the remaining milk as needed. DO NOT OVER MASH!
- Taste & add more salt & pepper, if desired.