- 10.75 oz. soup, condensed cream of mushroom
- 1/2 c. water (or more as needed)
- 1 oz. onion soup mix
- 1 lb. beef stew meat, cubed
- 4 oz. cream cheese
Keep this recipe for Slow Cooker Simple Beef Stroganoff recipe close by, as it is so easy to make when you need to come up with a quick meal! Serve over noodles for an easy and yummy weeknight dinner.
- Whisk together, water, cream of mushroom soup, and dry onion soup mix in a slow cooker; stir meat into soup mixture.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour.
- Reduce to Low and cook until beef is tender, about 2 to 3 more hours.
- Test after 2 hours to see if it is done.
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth, giving cream cheese time to warm through the beef mixture.
Serve over butter noodles….so good!