- 3/4 c. Blueberries
- Pancake Batter:
- 1 c. Flour
- 1 T. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 c. Milk
- 2 T. Salted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. milk
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
Little ones love pancakes, and they will love this Slow Cooker Lemon Glazed Blueberry Pancake – so yummy!
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine milk, egg and melted butter. Whisk well.
- In a small, separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Spray the bottom and sides of a 3.5-Quart Slow Cooker. (If desired, use a slow cooker line, but you’ll want to spray that, too!)
- Pour 1 cup of the prepared pancake batter in the bottom of the prepared slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the clean blueberries on top of batter (frozen is okay too.)
- Pour remaining batter on top of berries in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour (or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Use a knife to circle around (and loosen) the outside of the pancake. Flip slow cooker insert onto a plate to let pancake fall out onto a plate.
- Combine the lemon juice, milk and powdered sugar too create a glaze. If too runny, add more powdered sugar. If too thick, dilute with a few drops of milk.
- Drizzle glaze over pancake just before serving.