- 1 1/2 c. pancake batter
- 1/2 c. blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. milk
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
Little ones love pancakes, and they will love Slow Cooker Lemon Glazed Blueberry Pancakes, and they are very quick and easy!
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the slow cooker that is cut to fit.
- Spray the parchment and sides of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. (I used my 3 quart round slow cooker.)
- Pour 1 cup of batter in the bottom.
- Sprinkle the blueberries on top of batter.
- Top with remaining 1/2 c. of batter.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour (or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Loosen the edges of the pancake with a butter knife and turn crock pot over to let pancake fall out onto a plate.
- Whisk the lemon juice and milk and powdered sugar together in a small bowl and drizzle over the top of the pancake.
- Cut and serve.