- 2 1/4 c. water
- 10 1/2 oz. beef, consomme, condensed, undiluted (or vegetable for vegetarians)
- 10 1/2 oz. soup, French onion, condensed, undiluted
- 12 oz. mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained (or fresh mushrooms)
- 1 carrot, sliced thin (optional)
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. rice, brown, uncooked (or rice of your choice)
- 1 c. rice, wild, uncooked (or rice of your choice)
Slow Cooker Mushroom Wild Rice is a great side dish to have with so many dishes, but also good to eat by itself! YUMMY!
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours or until rice is tender!
NOTE: All slow cookers crock differently, so it may take less time to crock, check it after about 5 hours to make sure your rice does not get over cooked.
OPTIONAL: You can always cut this recipe in half for a smaller portion!