- 4 c. Cauliflower Florets
- 4 T. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Coarse Salt
- 1/2 tsp. White Pepper
- 2 c. Chicken Stock
- 2 c. water
- 2-3 Dashes of Hot Sauce
- 1 Medium, Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 1/2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 4 T. Honey
Vegetables are a favorite, as I love them, and Cauliflower particularly, so Slow Cooker Sweet Roasted Cauliflower Curry Soup is not a disappointment…it’s so good!
- Toss the cauliflower with 2 T. olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 2 T. Olive Oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry powder and continue cooking until onions are translucent.
- In batches, cook seasoned cauliflower in skillet – just enough to brown and soften the outside.
- Place cauliflower mixture in a 5-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Pour chicken stock and water over top veggies.
- Add hot sauce, if desired.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 hours, High for 3-4.
- Use an immersion (hand) blender and puree soup right in the slow cooker.
- Serve soup with a drizzle of honey over top.