- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 oz. mix, ranch dressing, dry, packet
- 10 oz. soup, cream of chicken
- For the potatoes:
- 4 lb. potatoes, peeled cubed
- 5 T. butter, real
- 1 c. cheese, Parmesan, freshly grated
- 6 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. milk, warm
- 1 T. salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
If you would like a wonderful dinner, here it is! Slow Cooker Ranch House Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes!
- Put pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized slow cooker. NOTE: For those that like more gravy add one more can of soup for a total of two!
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours. (Depending on slow cooker this may take less time, please check prior to end time of crocking so as not to overcook.)
- Approximately 30 – 45 minutes before pork chops are done, place potatoes into a large pot of cold water.
- Place the prepared potatoes onto the stove top over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and mix with an electric mixer on Low until potatoes are mashed.
- Add butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed.
NOTE: If you prefer your potatoes thinner, add more milk, slowly until your desired consitency.
NOTE 2: Can make this with chicken as well!
Serve chops with gravy over the Parmesan potatoes.