- 2 lbs. stew meat (cubed)
- 29 oz. beef broth, canned
- 2 c. water
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 16 oz. noodles, egg noodles
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles was one of my favorite dinners growing up. I would literally beg my mom to make it every week! The flavor in this recipe is wonderful and the combination of beef and noodles pleases both meat and pasta lovers. I typically serve this over top of Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes and a side salad. (Just like Mom used to make!)
- Place stew meat in slow cooker and pour beef broth and water over the meat.
- Add in garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover. Crock on High for 4 hours or on Low for 8 hours.
- Add in egg noodles during the last 30 minutes of crocking.