- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. milk
- 2/3 c. bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 tsp. onion, dried, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sage, rubbed, optional
- 1/2 c. mushrooms, sliced fresh, optional
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 2 T. sugar, brown
- 1 tsp. mustard, ground
Crock Pot YUMMY Meat Loaf is so moist, and also makes great meat loaf sandwiches! You’ll be making this again and again!
1. Mix eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, sage, and mushrooms in a bowl. Crumble ground beef over mixture and mix well to combine.
2. Shape into a loaf to fit your crock pot; transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 5 – 6 hours on Low or until the meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
4. Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; spoon sauce over meat loaf.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for an additional 15 minutes or until heated through.
6. Transfer to serving platter, letting stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Crock Pot Girl