- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. ground chuck or ground turkey
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, tomato, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 c. crackers, Ritz, crushed
- 2 T. honey
- 1 bell pepper, red, finely diced
- 1 T. plus 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 T. onion, minced, dried
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 tsp. mustard, prepared
- 2 T. brown sugar
I am a BIG fan of barbecue, therefore, I was not disappointed with this tasty Crock Pot Barbecue Meatloaf!
1. Combine ground chuck with half of the tomato soup, egg, crackers, honey, red bell pepper, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, onions, salt, and pepper.
2. Mix well and form into a loaf.
3. Place a crinkled length of aluminum foil in the crock pot so the ends extend an inch or so out of the pot.
4. Place the meatloaf on the foil (the foil will make it easier to lift the meatloaf out and keep it out of the drippings).
5. Combine remaining soup, 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce, the water, mustard, and brown sugar.
6. Whisk together and pour over the meat loaf.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
Crock Pot Girl