- 2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 16 oz. Pasta of your choice, prepared al dente
- 32 oz. Pizza Sauce
- 2 lb. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 25 pepperoni slices
Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole is EASY and also a dish the little ones will also love!
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onions. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Layer the ingredients in a 6-Quart slow cooker in this order: Beef, Pasta, Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni (make three layers, finishing with mozzarella)
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
Note: Feel free to include any other pizza toppings of your choice.