- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. ground chuck or ground turkey
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, tomato, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 c. crackers, Ritz, crushed
- 2 T. honey
- 1 bell pepper, red, finely diced
- 1 T. plus 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 T. onion, minced, dried
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 tsp. mustard, prepared
- 2 T. brown sugar
I am a BIG fan of barbecue, therefore, I was not disappointed with this tasty Slow Cooker Barbecue Meatloaf!
- Combine ground chuck with half of the tomato soup, egg, crackers, honey, red bell pepper, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, onions, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and form into a loaf.
- Place a crinkled length of aluminum foil in the slow cooker so the ends extend an inch or so out of the crock.
- Place the meatloaf on the foil (the foil will make it easier to lift the meatloaf out and keep it out of the drippings).
- Combine remaining soup, 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce, the water, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Whisk together and pour over the meat loaf.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.