- 12 oz. Cream Cheese
- 12 oz. Rotel tomatoes with green chills, drained thoroughly
- 1 lb. Sausage, Ground
Slow Cooker Tomato and Cream Cheese Dip is another great appetizer to serve to your guests the next time you have a get together.
- Combine cream cheese and drained Rotel Tomatoes together in slow cooker.
- In a skillet, brown sausage (drain off grease) and crumble over cream cheese and tomato mixture.
- Stir together with the cream cheese and tomato mixture.
- Cover. Cook on Low to heat thorough, stirring frequently.
Serve with favorite chip or bread.