- 12 oz. Cream Cheese
- 12 oz. Rotel brand Diced Tomatoes with Green Chills, drained thoroughly
- 1 lb. Ground Pork Sausage
- 3 T. Chopped Jalapeño Peppers
Slow Cooker Tomato and Cream Cheese Dip is another great appetizer to serve to your guests the next time you have a get together.
- Combine softened cream cheese and drained Rotel Tomatoes together in a 2.5-Quart Slow Cooker.
- In a skillet, brown sausage (drain off grease) and crumble into slow cooker.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Cover. Cook on Low to heat through – about 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips!