- 8 oz. chiles, whole green, 2 cans 4 oz.
- 1/2 lb. cheese, cheddar
- 1/2 lb. cheese, jack
- 14 oz. tomatoes, with basil, garlic and oregano, diced, canned (or stewed tomatoes)
- 4 eggs
- 2 T. flour
- 3/4 c. of evaporated milk
I know I have a lot of favorites, but Slow Cooker Chile Rellenos really is one of them and it taste wonderful and all made in one pot!
- Spray the slow cooker with a non-fat cooking spray to keep the dish from sticking, or use a slow cooker liner.
- Drain the chiles.
- Cut in strips.
- Layer the chiles and cheese in the slow cooker, starting with the jack cheese, then the cheddar.
- Repeat the layers.
- Top with the tomatoes.
- Combine the eggs with the flour and milk. Mix until smooth. Pour over the tomatoes.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours.
Serve this up with some Slow Cooker Rice or Slow Cooker “Refried” Beans!