- 10 3/4 oz. soup, golden mushroom, condensed, canned
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken tenders
- 16 oz. vegetable, blend, broccoli stir-fry, frozen
- 4 oz. mushrooms, sliced, drained, canned
- 1/2 c. cashews
- Hot cooked brown rice* (optional)
Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken is so good, and with this recipe it is simple and easy to make too!
- Combine mushroom soup, soy sauce, and ginger in a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Stir in chicken, stir-fry vegetables, and mushrooms.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir cashews into chicken mixture.
NOTE: Serve over hot cooked brown rice*, if desired!