- 2 4.5 oz. ribs
- 1 onion, medium Spanish, sliced thin
- 1/4 tsp. salt, kosher
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, black, ground
- 1/4 c. sugar, dark brown
- 1 c. apple juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. barbecue sauce, of your choice
Reading through the recipe you will find you actually smell the aroma of the Slow Cooker Barbecue Pork Shoulder Ribs/Country Style Ribs! They are wonderful!
- Put onions on bottom of the slow cooker, cover with salt and pepper.
- Add brown sugar and garlic.
- Place ribs in slow cooker, and rotate to cover in seasonings.
- Cover with apple juice.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours.
- After the above cooking time add the barbecue sauce and cook an additional hour on Low.