- 1 bacon, slice
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 3 c. cheese, Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 tsp. red pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
Slow Cooker Cajun Shrimp Dip is so good, and so easy to make, you will have it made in no time at all! Great recipe to make when guests drop in!
- Cook the bacon until crisp and drain on a paper towel, when cool crumble.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the bacon drippings until soft. Drain on a paper towel.
- Chop the shrimp.
- Place the crumbled bacon in the crock along with all other ingredients.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour or until the cheese is melted.