- 1 lb. green beans, frozen, regular or Italian style
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 T. butter, cut in small cubes
- 2 T. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. Alfredo sauce mix, dry, McCormick's
Slow Cooker Creamy Green Beans is a Healthy choice to share with your family and the kids will love the wonderful flavor!
- Place frozen green beans in slow cooker with salt, pepper, and dot with butter.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Mix the dry Alfredo sauce with the heavy cream.
- Cover. Cook for 30 to 45 minutes longer.