- 4 c. chicken broth
- 3/4 c. tomatoes, baby, quartered
- 1 c. carrots, baby, diced
- 3 celery, stalks, medium, diced
- 1/2 c. corn, frozen
- 1/4 c sauce, pasta or pizza
- 1/2 tsp. dried mint
- 15-18 meatballs, frozen
- 1 c. peas, frozen
Slow Cooker Albondigas Soup (which means Meatball) has a unique flavor, and be sure to not omit the mint as it is really what makes this soup!
- Place the broth, vegetables, pizza sauce, and mint into your 6 quart slow cooker.
- Stir in frozen meatballs.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving stir in the frozen peas.
Serving Suggestions: Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and ENJOY!
NOTE: Your flavor from the meatballs seasoning is what is going to flavor your soup. The slower and longer you cook the soup, the more flavor the soup will have.