- 4 c. Chicken Stock
- 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 Stalks of Celery, washed well and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Chopped Mint
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 dozen Meatballs, uncooked (fresh or frozen)
- 1.5 c. Cooked White Rice
Slow Cooker Albondigas Soup (Meatball Soup) has a uniquely delicious flavor. Be sure to not omit the mint as it is really what makes this soup!
- Place the carrots and celery in the bottom of a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Set meatballs on top of carrots and celery.
- Add seasonings – mint, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Finally, pour diced tomatoes over top, followed by marinara sauce and chicken broth.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Add cooked rice and stir to combine.
Serving Suggestions: Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and ENJOY!