- 2 lbs. Meatballs, frozen
- 20 oz. pineapple, chunks, drained
- 2 bell peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces, red and green
- 18 oz. Barbecue Sauce, of your choice
- 4 c. rice, prepared
Slow Cooker Easy Tangy Barbecue Meatballs is a budget friendly recipe that is full of flavor and great to serve guests!
- Put frozen meatballs, pineapple chunks and bell peppers into the slow Cooker.
- Pour Barbecue sauce over all the ingredients and stir gently to mix.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1⁄2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally until hot.
Serve over cooked rice for an easy delicious meal.