- 1 c. Vegetable Broth
- 15 oz. Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 lb. Eggplant, peeled & cubed
- 2 Zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 Yellow Squash, cut into half-moons
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp. Dried Basil
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 c. Feta Cheese, crumbled
Slow Cooker Ratatouille is a lovely recipe that you can make from your very own garden in the summertime! Made with beautiful vegetables!
- Combine all ingredients except feta cheese in a 5-6 Quart Slow Cooker. Stir well to combine, ensuring all veggies get covered in seasonings.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove lid and stir ratatouille. Sprinkle feta cheese over top and cover & cook on LOW for 15 more minutes to allow cheese to softened.
- Remove Bay Leaf and serve with crusty French bread or
Serve garnished with basil, a drizzle of olive oil, and feta.