- 1 c. vegetable broth
- 15 oz. tomatoes, crushed canned
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lb. eggplant, trimmed, peeled, cut into cubes
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 squash, crookneck yellow, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, thinly sliced
- Juice and zest of a large lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 T. cheese, feta, crumbled, or more
Slow Cooker Ratatouille is a lovely recipe that you can make from your very own garden in the summertime! Made with beautiful vegetables!
- Combine broth, tomatoes, onion, garlic, eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper, and oregano, stirring to combine.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove Bay Leaf before serving!
Serve garnished with basil, a drizzle of olive oil, and feta.