- 6 c. chicken broth (for vegetarians use vegetable broth)
- 1/2 c. celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 onions, small, finely chopped
- 4 T. butter
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. peanuts, finely chopped
Talking about kid friendly, Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Soup is bound to be a favorite of all the kiddos!
- In a 6 quart slow cooker or larger, combine chicken stock, celery, salt, onion, butter and peanut butter in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 to 3 hours.
- Combine milk, flour and water until smooth.
- Add to slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high for an additional 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish individual servings with chopped peanuts.