- 6 c. bread, Hawaiian, Challah or brioche, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 pint raspberries, fresh, rinsed & drained (do not use frozen),
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
You will love Slow Cooker Chocolate Raspberry Strata to serve to any of your guests, as it is delicious and easy to make!
- In a well buttered 3 1/2 quart slow cooker place half of the bread cubes.
- Sprinkle on half of the chocolate chips & raspberries.
- Cover with the remaining bread cubes, then top with the remaining chocolate chips & raspberries.
- Whisk the cream, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour evenly over the bread mixture in the crock.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 3/4 to 2 hours, or until set. Do not cook on low heat for a longer time!
- Let stand for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Serve garnished with whipped cream.