- 6 c. Vegetable Broth or Stock
- 28 oz. Crushed Tomatoes
- 15 oz. Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 Stalks of Celery, chopped
- 2 Large Carrots, chopped
- 1.5 c. Green Beans
- 1 Small Zucchini, chopped
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 T. parsley, minced, fresh
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. Sage
- 3/4 tsp. Thyme
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 c. Elbow Macaroni
- 4 c. Fresh Spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Minestrone doesn’t mean you need to be a vegetarian to enjoy this wonderful minestrone! It’s just plain delicious and so Healthy!
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT pasta, spinach and cheese in a 6-Quart slow cooker .
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Stir in macaroni and spinach.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese when serving.