- 3 lbs. chicken, skinless, breast or legs or thight
- 2 - 4 T. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/4 c. prepared mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 - 2 tsp. curry powder
Crock Pot Deviled Chicken is a great recipe to double, and put in the freezer for a meal for another day!
1. Put Chicken in crock pot.
2. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
4. To freeze: Prepare and cook recipe as directed. Allow to cool and freeze in a freezer bag or container.
5. After removing from the freezer and thawed: Reheat in the microwave.
Crock Pot Girl