- 2 lbs. beef, ground round or chuck, coarsely ground
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 30 oz. beans, red kidney, drained, canned
- 29 oz. tomatoes, drained, canned
- 1 green pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 to 3 T. chili powder
- 1/2 sliced red pepper (Optional)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- salt, to taste
The is nothing better than a pot of chili after a long day away for home. You will make Slow Cooker Favorite Chili one of your favorite’s too!
- Brown ground beef with chopped onions in a large skillet.
- In a 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker place the ground beef, onions, and all rest of the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Stir well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 9 to 11 hours.
Serving suggestions: Cheese of your choice and/or a dollop of sour cream!