- 16 bacon, slices (about 12 ounces), diced, fried and well drained
- 16 oz. cream cheese, cubed, room temperature
- 4 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
- 1 c. half-and-half
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. onion, minced, dried
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- dash hot sauce
Slow Cooker Cheese and Bacon Dip will have your guests coming back for more, so make sure you make enough!
- Combine and place all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low, for about 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
- Sample dip and adjust seasonings to your liking, add bacon, and keep on Low to serve.
Serve with cubed or sliced French bread, chips or any dippers you like.