- 16 Slices of Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened (2 packages)
- 4 c. Shredded, Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 c. Whole Milk
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Dash of Hot Sauce OR Smoked Paprika
Slow Cooker Cheese and Bacon Dip will have your guests coming back for more, so make sure you make enough! Note: my original recipe calls for hot sauce, but I also love subbing smoked paprika for the hot sauce (just a dash or two.) This creates a beautiful, smokey flavor profile in the dip. Enjoy!
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 to 2 hours. Stir occasionally until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
- Sample dip and adjust seasonings to your liking. Garnish with additional cheese and bacon. Keep on Low to serve.
Serve with tortilla chips or crusty french bread.