Cooking Time:7 - 8 hours on Low and 3 - 4 hours on High
Ingredients1 onion, large, thinly sliced
3 lbs. cut up chicken
8 oz. tomato paste
29 oz. tomatoes, diced, undrained
4 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp. salt
1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 to 2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. celery seed
1/2 tsp. brown sugar, optional
1 bay leaf
1/2 c. water
8 oz. pasta, speghetti
This Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore is so easy to make, and always taste so good with all the flavor you would expect!
- Put onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chicken pieces on top of the onions.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on the package.
Serve Chicken Cacciatore over spaghetti.