- 1 onion, large, thinly sliced
- 3 lbs. cut up chicken
- 8 oz. tomato paste
- 29 oz. tomatoes, diced, undrained
- 4 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. brown sugar, optional
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 c. water
- 8 oz. pasta, speghetti
This Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore is so easy to make, and always taste so good with all the flavor you would expect!
- Put onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chicken pieces on top of the onions.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on the package.
Serve Chicken Cacciatore over spaghetti.