- 1 1/4 lb. chicken, thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 4.5 oz. mushrooms, sliced, drained
- 1/2 c. bell peppers, red, roasted strips (from a jar)
- 2 T. dry sherry, if desired
- 16 oz. Alfredo sauce, jar
- 3 c. broccoli, cut, frozen
- 10 oz. uncooked fettucine
- 2 T. cheese, Parmesan, shredded
Slow Cooker Fettuccine Alfredo is delicious as well as so very easy to make, as it all goes into the crock pot! My guests are always delighted when I serve this Alfredo!
- Layer chicken thighs, mushrooms, and roasted pepper strips in a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Drizzle with sherry.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce over top.
- Cover. Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low.
- Approximately 25 minutes before serving, rinse broccoli with warm water to thaw, drain well.
- Add broccoli to slow cooker mixture.
- Turn setting to High heat.
- Cover. Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, follow the directions on the package and cook the fettuccine noodles. Drain.
- Stir cooked and drained fettuccine into chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan Cheese and stir.