- 1 lb. Beef, Round Steak, lean
- 3/4 c. bell pepper, green, strips
- 1/2 c. bell pepper, red, strips
- 1/2 c. bell pepper, yellow, strips
- 1/2 c. onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. pepper, black
Slow Cooker Easy Pepper Steak is a delicious meal to make when you work all day, and need a warm meal for the family at night! Great to make with the programmable slow cooker.
- Cut round steak, peppers and onions into strips.
- Sear steak in pan over med. high heat (optional).
- Press clove of garlic into crock, add all ingredients,
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
Serving suggestions: Over rice!