- 4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 10 oz. sweet potatoes, sliced
- 15 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
- 15 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, or oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pepper, black
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. pepper, red, ground
Love EASY recipes, and using frozen chicken makes Crock Pot Cinnamon Italian Chicken simple but you will love the flavor!
1. Place frozen chicken in a 4-5 quart crock pot.
2. Spread sliced sweet potatoes over the chicken.
3. Combine tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, and the seasonings and pour over chicken and potatoes.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
Good served over rice, brown or white! (Some have suggested serving over orzo.)
Crock Pot Girl