- 4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 10 oz. sweet potatoes, sliced
- 15 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
- 15 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, or oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pepper, black
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. pepper, red, ground
Love EASY recipes, and using frozen chicken makes Slow Cooker Cinnamon Italian Chicken simple but you will love the flavor!
- Place frozen chicken in a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- Spread sliced sweet potatoes over the chicken.
- Combine tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, and the seasonings and pour over chicken and potatoes.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
Good served over rice, brown or white! (or serving over orzo.)