- 1 lb. sausage, bulk
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, large, chopped
- 1 pepper, red, diced small
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. cheese, Velveeta, cubed
- 21.25 oz. soup, cream of mushroom (2 cans)
- 1 - 2 jalapenos, chopped (adjust to your liking for heat)
Even though they call this the Slow Cooker AMAZING Manly Dip, I can tell you it is a Ladies Dip as well! So So GOOD!
- Brown ground beef and sausage with onions. Drain.
- Mix cheese, soup, garlic salt, red pepper, pepper, and jalapenos and place in slow cooker.
- Turn Crock up to High.
- Transfer drained meats to crock pot and stir occasionally to help the cheese melt and combine flavors.
- Once combines, turn slow cooker to Low and keep warm.
Serve with tortilla chips and toppings of your choice.
NOTE: GREAT to make and sever as one of your crocks in the triple crock warmer!