- 1-2 lbs. beef, cubed
- onion soup mix
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, (sometimes 2 if I want it creamier)
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. egg noodles
Thank you Delicia B. for sharing your Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff! It is simple and delicious!
- Combine ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Add a small container of sour cream and mix 1/2 hour before serving.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
Serve Stroganoff over noodles!
Provided by Delicia B., via facebook.com