- 3 lb. Meatballs (pre-cooked)
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 3 c. Brown Gravy
- 4 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Medium Red Onion, sliced
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
Slow Cooker Easy Swedish Meatballs are a great meal to throw together, when you only have an hour before dinner.
- Place sliced onions in the bottom of a 5-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Add meatballs and mushrooms, then top with gravy.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Stir in sour cream, pepper and garlic salt.
- Cover and Cook for an additional 30 minutes on LOW or until sauce is creamy and meatballs are cooked to your desired doneness.
Serve over cooked egg noodles for an easy and great meal.