- 2 rabbits (cut into serving pieces)
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 30 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1 c. dry white wine
I’m not a big rabbit fan, but growing up my family liked rabbit, so occasionally they would make a Slow Cooker Rabbit recipe. This is a very simple recipe that is also very tasty!
- Salt and pepper the rabbit pieces to taste.
- Placing the rabbit in the slow cooker.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients together and pour over rabbit stirring to coat.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 – 8 hours.
Serve and Enjoy!