- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 onions, medium, peeled and chopped
- 29 oz. tomatoes, diced ( 2 - 14.5 oz. cans)
- 8 oz. corn
- 64 oz. red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (4 - 16 oz. cans)
- 4 c. vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
Even though Slow Cooker Vegetarian Red Bean Soup says its Vegetarian, you will love this soup when you make it! Healthy too!
- Combine the celery, onions, tomatoes, corn and beans in a 5 – 6 quart slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours or until the vegetables are tender.
- Discard bay leaves before serving and drizzle with a dollop of sour cream!