- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 onions, medium, peeled and chopped
- 29 oz. tomatoes, diced ( 2 - 14.5 oz. cans)
- 8 oz. corn
- 64 oz. red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (4 - 16 oz. cans)
- 4 c. vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
Even though Crock Pot Vegetarian Red Bean Soup says its Vegetarian, you will love this soup when you make it! Healthy too!
1. Combine the celery, onions, tomatoes, corn and beans in a 5 – 6 quart crock pot.
2. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours or until the vegetables are tender.
4. Discard bay leaves before serving and drizzle with a dollop of sour cream!
Crock Pot Girl