- 3 Stalks of Celery, washed and chopped
- 2 Medium Yellow Onions, chopped
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 29 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz. Frozen Organic Corn
- 64 oz. Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 c. Vegetable Broth
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 1 c. Sour Cream, for garnish
Even though Slow Cooker Vegetarian Red Bean Soup says its Vegetarian, you will love this soup when you make it! Healthy too!
- Place the celery and onions on the bottom of a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours or until the vegetables are tender.
- Discard bay leaves before serving and top with a dollop of sour cream for serving!