- 1 cake mix, red velvet
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 2/3 c. water
- 3.4 oz. package Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 c. milk, cold
- 12 oz. chocolate chips, white
Slow Cooker Red Velvet Cake originated as best known from the Waldorf-Astoria Cake! But one thing we do know is that it is delicious!
- Combine cake mix with eggs, oil, and water. Pour into slow cooker.
- Make Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix using cold milk…and pour over cake mix in slow cooker. Do Not Stir
- Evenly sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top of the pudding mix.
- Cover. Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on High.
- Cake will be moist but should not jiggle, and chocolate will be softly shooting up from the top of the cake.
Great served with whipped topping or ice cream, if you desire!