- 1 lb. pasta, dried
- 6 oz. tuna, canned
- 2 c.cream of mushroom soup, homemade (If you use a canned cream soup (any variety), (measure it out and add enough milk to make 4 cups of liquid.)
- 2 c. soy milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/3 c. cheese, Parmesan, shredded (optional)
- 1 c. peas, frozen (add before serving)
- 1/2 c. chips, crushed tortilla or potato chips (right at the end) (optional)
Looking for a good ole fashioned casserole recipe. Crock Pot Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of those recipes that bring you back to the comfort food!
1. Spray your crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Add the dry noodles into the crock, mixing in the soup, milk, cheese, and drained tuna.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 to 4 hours.
4. Forty-Five minutes to Thirty minutes before serving time, stir in frozen peas, making sure the crunchy pasta on top gets moved to the bottom of the crock.
5. Top with chips, if desired.
Crock Pot Girl