- 1 lb. pasta, dried
- 6 oz. tuna, canned
- 2 c. cream of mushroom soup, homemade (If you use a canned cream soup (any variety), (measure it out and add enough milk to make 4 cups of liquid.)
- 2 c. soy milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/3 c. cheese, Parmesan, shredded (optional)
- 1 c. peas, frozen (add before serving)
- 1/2 c. chips, crushed tortilla or potato chips (right at the end) (optional)
Looking for a good ole fashioned casserole recipe. Slow Cooker Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of those recipes that bring you back to the comfort food!
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the dry noodles into the crock, mixing in the soup, milk, cheese, and drained tuna.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 to 4 hours.
- Forty-Five minutes to Thirty minutes before serving time, stir in frozen peas, making sure the crunchy pasta on top gets moved to the bottom of the crock.
- Top with chips, if desired.
NOTE: If you use egg noodles you may want to add them in the last 30-40 minutes of crocking time!