- 1 lb. pasta, dried
- 6 oz. tuna, canned
- 4 oz. canned mushrooms
- 2 c. cream of mushroom soup, homemade (If you use a canned cream soup (any variety), (measure it out and add enough milk to make 4 cups of liquid.)
- 2 c. milk (or milk alternative, like almond)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 c. cheese, Parmesan, shredded
- 1 c. peas, frozen (add before serving)
- 1/2 c. breadcrumbs
Looking for a good ole fashioned casserole recipe. Slow Cooker Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of those recipes that bring you back to the comfort food!
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the dry noodles into the crock, mixing in the soup, milk, cheese, and drained tuna. Season with salt & pepper
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 to 4 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving time, stir in frozen peas, and mix well.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, if desired. Cover and cook on LOW for 30 more minutes.