- 1 onion, small, very finely chopped
- 4 c. zucchini, unpeeled.grated
- 28 oz. broth, chicken or vegetable (vegetarians), canned
- 1 tsp. salt, seasoned
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 8 oz. sour cream
Crock Pot Creamy Zucchini Soup is a quick and easy recipe that is great when you have little time to prepare and tasty too!
1. Spray a 3 1/2 quart crock pot with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT sour cream.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
4. Fold in sour cream and continue crocking for 10 minutes or just until soup is hot.
Crock Pot Girl