- 1 lb. sausage
- 32 oz. potatoes, hash brown, shredded, frozen
- 1 dozen eggs, large, slightly beaten (or 2 cartons of egg substitute)
- 3 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
Slow Cooker EASY Breakfast Casserole only has four ingredients and is a wonderful recipe that can cook while you sleep!
- Brown sausage and strain to remove excess grease. When using sausage links or patties, chop them up into bite size pieces.
- Place 1/3 of the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by a portion of the cheese and topped by 1/3 of the sausage.
- Repeat until the sausage is all used up, hash browns and cheese…or until the slow cooker is full.
- Pour the eggs on top of the contents and it will run down through the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.