- 1 onion, small, very finely chopped
- 4 c. zucchini, unpeeled.grated
- 28 oz. broth, chicken or vegetable (vegetarians), canned
- 1 tsp. salt, seasoned
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 8 oz. sour cream
Slow Cooker Creamy Zucchini Soup is a quick and easy recipe that is great when you have little time to prepare and tasty too!
- Spray a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT sour cream.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Fold in sour cream and continue crocking for 10 minutes or just until soup is hot.