- 1 onion, diced
- 5 zucchini, chopped
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dill
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 8 oz. sour cream
Slow Cooker Creamy Zucchini Soup is a quick and easy recipe that is great when you have little time to prepare and tasty too!
- Grease a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT sour cream.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Puree with an immersion blender.
- Fold in sour cream and continue cooking for 15 minutes or just until soup is hot.