- 3 lbs. beef, boneless, chuck roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, medium, sliced
- 3 c. carrots, chopped, coarsely
- 1 lb. mushrooms, fresh, halved
- 1.61 oz. brown gravy mix, package
- 10 1/2 oz. beef broth, canned
- 1 c. red wine
- 2 T. tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- egg noodles or rice
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
Crock Pot Beef and Red Wine Sauce is the perfect meal to make for guests. Very easy yet very tasty for a wonderful meal!
1. In a 6 quart crock pot, place the beef roast, sliced onion, chopped carrots, and fresh mushrooms.
2. Whisk together gravy mix, beef broth, red wine and tomato paste.
3. Evenly pour over the beef and vegetables.
4. Add bay leaf.
5. Cover. Cook on High for 6 hours.
6. Remove bay leaf and discard before serving.
Serve over noodles or rice. Garnish, if desired.
Crock Pot Girl