- 1/2 lb. chocolate, candy coating (bark)
- 1/2 c. peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. coconut + more to sprinkle on top
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. rice krispies
Pin ItThree of my favorite…Chocolate, Coconut and Peanut Butter! That is why I had to make the Slow Cooker Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls!
- Combine peanut butter, butter, vanilla, coconut, sugar and rice krispies in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- With a tablespoon form the dough into a ball. Place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer for one hour to set up.
- In a small slow cooker, or the Little Dipper, place your chocolate.
- Cover. Cook on Low or Warm (if your slow cooker allows) for and hour, letting dough to set up.
- Every 15 minutes stir the chocolate until creamy. Dip dough balls in the chocolate using a fork or fondue fork.
- Cover dough ball with chocolate and place on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with coconut (optional).
- Let chocolate set and before serving!