- 10 oz.. Mint Flavored Chocolate Chips (or any flavor chips of your choice!)
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Milk (optional)
Slow Cooker Mint Chocolate Fudge Sauce is a flavorful topping for not only ice cream, but for cakes as well!
- Place chocolate chips and the condensed milk in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook High for 1-2 hours.
- Every 15 minutes stir until melted and the chocolate is smooth.
- Add milk just one tablespoon at a time to thin out the sauce, if needed.
NOTE: Use other chip flavor if you don’t want the mint flavor! (I like the mint flavor, but know some people don’t!?!)
Serve over ice cream or cake… or even with a fruit of your choice!