- 2 lb. Haddock or Cod
- 1/4 lb. Thick-sliced Bacon
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 c. Frozen Yellow Corn
- 6 Yukon Gold Potatoes, cubed (skin off or on - your preference)
- 2 c. Chicken Broth
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1.5 c. Half & Half
When you make Slow Cooker Fish Chowder, you will enjoy how easy it is to make this chowder, and the flavor!
- Cut fish into 1″ pieces.
- Place bacon and onion into a skillet on medium heat. Cook until bacon is crisp and onion is softened.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Top with fish, onions and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add bay leaf.
- Pour the broth over top all ingredients.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Stir in the frozen corn and half & half. Cover and cook on LOW for 30 more minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf before serving.
Great when served with warm bread or oyster crackers!