- 1 1/2 lb. steak, round, boneless beef bottom, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, medium, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 c. mushrooms, fresh, quartered
- 1/2 c. onions, green, sliced
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, Italian-style stewed, undrained
- 1 c. beef broth
- 1/2 c. dry red wine, white wine or beef broth
- 3 T. quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
With all these wonderful vegetables and seasonings, Crock Pot Italian Style Round Steak will definitely be a hit at your next party!
1. Place round steak in a 4 quart crock pot.
2. Combine carrots, celery, mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, broth, wine, tapioca, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
3. Pour over steak.
4 Cover. Cook on Low for 9 – 10 hours or on High for 4 1/2 – 5 hours.
5. Discard bay leaf before serving.
Serve over pasta or rice if desired!
Crock Pot Girl