- 1 1/2 c. celery, diced
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 3/4 c. bell pepper, chopped
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 28 oz. tomatoes, whole
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 to 6 drops Tabasco sauce, or a dash or two of ground cayenne, to taste
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. shrimp, medium, deveined and shelled
- 3 c. rice, brown, white or wild rice
Crock Pot Shrimp Creole is full of flavor, and a recipe you can now make at home, as we usually think of this dish as one you would order at a restaurant.
1. Combine all ingredients in crock pot EXCEPT the shrimp.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
3. Add shrimp during the last hour of cooking.
Serve over hot rice.