- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, casings removed
- 16 oz. marinara sauce
- 4.5 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, Italian-style diced, undrained
- 9 oz. Tortillini, cheese, package, refrigerated or fresh
- 1 c. cheese, mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 c. cheese, Cheddar, shredded
Delicious and very easy Crock Pot Italian Cheesy Tortellini will be requested by everyone to be in the rotation in your meal planning!
1. In a large skillet, Crumble and brown the ground beef and Italian sausage. Drain.
2. Mix the browned meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in the crock pot.
3. Cover Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
4. When done, stir in the tortellini, and cover the top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
5. Cover. Cook for 15 more minutes, still on Low or until the tortellini is tender.
Crock Pot Girl