- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 31 oz. beans, cannellini, rinsed and drained (2 - 15.5 oz. cans)
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 c. cheese, ricotta, fat-free
- 3 oz. cheese, Parmesan, grated, (3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp. rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, black, ground
- 1/4 c. olives, kalamata, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. lemon rind, grated
- Chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Pin ItSlow Cooker Garlic Roasted White Bean Dip is so good, and has wonderful flavor with the roasted garlic.
- In a small saucepan, add oil and coat saucepan on Low.
- Add garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, place beans and 1/3 c. water.
- Transfer garlic mixture, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, rosemary and black pepper; process until smooth.
- Place bean mixture in a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
Before serving stir in olives and lemon rind.
Garnish with rosemary and pepper and serve with veggies, crackers or baguettes, if desired!